Generations United serves as a resource for educating policymakers and the general public about the economic, social, and personal imperatives of intergenerational cooperation. GU acts as a catalyst for stimulating collaboration between aging, children, and youth organizations, providing a forum to explore areas of common ground while celebrating the richness of each generation.
Training Tip Sheets
State and Local Agencies
- Generations United
- National Committee of Grandparents for Children's Rights
- KINship Information Network
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Grandfamilies of America
- AARP Grandparent Information Center
- North American Council on Adoptable Children
- National Council For Adoption
- National Adoption Center
- Center for Adoption Support & Education, Inc.