Grandsplace is an online support system for grandparents and others parenting relative children which includes state by state support groups, valuable census data, grandparents bill of rights and numerous resources for kinship families.
Training Tip Sheets
State and Local Agencies
- Generations United
- National Committee of Grandparents for Children's Rights
- KINship Information Network
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Grandfamilies of America
- AARP Grandparent Information Center
- North American Council on Adoptable Children
- National Council For Adoption
- National Adoption Center
- Center for Adoption Support & Education, Inc.