Grandfamilies of America
Grandfamilies of America - provides grandparents and other kinship caregivers of related children with the necessary tools to navigate the complex government systems they come in contact with, as they try to provide safety and permanency for the children in their care, while at the same time protecting their family ties and heritage.
Training Tip Sheets
State and Local Agencies
- Generations United
- National Committee of Grandparents for Children's Rights
- KINship Information Network
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Grandfamilies of America
- AARP Grandparent Information Center
- North American Council on Adoptable Children
- National Council For Adoption
- National Adoption Center
- Center for Adoption Support & Education, Inc.