- Smith Mt. Lake, W. E. Skelton 4-H Educational Center
June 21-23, 2013
- Camp Highroads-Middleburg, VA
July 26-28, 2013
- Camp Airfield-Wakefield, VA
August 23-25, 2013
Kinship Care Resource Toolkit
Dear Kinship Caregiver:
Thank you for contacting FACES of Virginia Families: Foster, Adoption, and Kinship Association. We are eager to be of support and assistance to you. Below are useful links included in our kinship care resources toolkit which I hope will be of use to you in your journey.
I hope you will also find our website, www.facesofvirginia.org, a valuable resource to you. We routinely update resources on the site, and hope you will be able to take advantage of that support.
I am, also, a kinship care provider to my grandchildren, so I know first-hand the love that goes into your daily efforts for your relative
- FACES Membership Application
Join today to get the support that you need!
- Virginia FamilyFind Project
Help us find and identify kinship families
- Kinship FamilyFIND Initiative
- Virginia Department for the Aging Resources for Grandparents
- Grandparents Caring for Grandchildren
A Resource Guide from the Virginia Department for the Aging
- To the Child Kinship Care means "Home"
Virginia's Legal Options For a Relative When a Child Cannot Live With His Parents
- A Guide to Exploring the Kinship Care Options
- Grandfamilies State Law and Policy Resource Center
- Fact Sheet on Kinship Care