- Smith Mt. Lake, W. E. Skelton 4-H Educational Center
June 21-23, 2013
- Camp Highroads-Middleburg, VA
July 26-28, 2013
- Camp Airfield-Wakefield, VA
August 23-25, 2013
We will help meet your training needs for Resource Parents
FACES also provides training at the regional level.
FACES works with CRAFFT. local agencies, and private agencies to meet the training needs of resource families throughout Virginia. These training events also help to open doors for established groups to reach out to their members and to help develop local support groups so families can develop a local support network.
Additional avenues of training will be coming as FACES explores online and teleconferencing modes of learning.
Training Tip Sheets
State and Local Agencies
- Generations United
- National Committee of Grandparents for Children's Rights
- KINship Information Network
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Grandfamilies of America
- AARP Grandparent Information Center
- North American Council on Adoptable Children
- National Council For Adoption
- National Adoption Center
- Center for Adoption Support & Education, Inc.