- Smith Mt. Lake, W. E. Skelton 4-H Educational Center
June 21-23, 2013
- Camp Highroads-Middleburg, VA
July 26-28, 2013
- Camp Airfield-Wakefield, VA
August 23-25, 2013
Getting Started Manual
Need help getting a FACES chapter and support network started in your community??? Call on FACES for assistance.
Cate Newbanks, Executive Director, is available to meet with a steering committee in every community in Virginia to assist in planning for local chapter and support network development. FACES, also, provides a manual with suggestions on how to "get started."
Please let us know how we can help!
Family support is the key to family retention and recruitment! Call us for help, today.
1-877- VA FACES (823-2237)
- Support Groups: Map
- Support Networks/Groups Overview
- Member Bargains
- Support Groups: Western Virginia
- Support Groups: Piedmont Virginia
- Support Groups: Northern Virginia
- Support Groups: Eastern Virginia
- Support Groups: Central Virginia
- Regional Development
- Chapter Affiliation Agreement
- Generations United
- Getting Started Manual
- AARP Grandparent Information Center
- National Foster Parent Association